Terms & Conditions
April Look is a small brand from Lithuania, founded in 2011. April Look specialises in men's accessories.
April Look reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. The latest update can be found in the final section of the terms and conditions. Customers are responsible for keeping themselves updated with any changes.
- Prices are in Euros.
- You can purchase without registering.
- When you find an item you want to buy, just put it into the cart by clicking the ADD TO CART button located under the product description.
- If you need to check the contents of your shopping cart or to end the shopping altogether, simply click on the CART button in the upper right corner of your website. You can also check if the cart contains all of the items you want to buy and if they're the correct ones.
To receive a discount you need to enter the corresponding coupon code listed below. Otherwise the discount won't be applied.
|for purchases over 150€||10%||discount10|
|for purchases over 350€||20%||discount20|
|for purchases over 500€||30%||discount30|
- Fill in the form with your personal information (email and shipping address).
- Select the type of shipping. You can find more info on shipping types here.
April Look accepts payments from Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
All payments are processed through PayPal (but you are not required to have an account).
- After receiving your payment we will send you a package within 3 working days. Delivery of custom sizes will be delayed for a specified amount of time. You will receive all details in a personal email.
- You will receive a notification when your package is sent along with a tracking number.
- We appreciate your feedback after you receive the package.
- If you are not satisfied with your item and want to return it, please read Returns.
Please take note of the individual size of the items in the description. If you want a different size, please let us know before purchasing.
Our bow ties are adjustable from 38-51 cm (15"-20").
Our neckties are ~5cm (~2inch) wide at widest point and ~147cm (~58inch) long.
Size of pocket square: ~30x30cm (~12x12 inch).
Size of bandana: ~54x54cm (~21x21 inch).
Colors you see on your monitor can differ compared to the real item. It partly depends on your monitor and it's color settings.
The items can be hand washed and dried by putting them down horizontally. You can iron them with a hot iron by pressing lightly. Use a thin cloth between the product and the iron.
In case of Force Majeure, April Look's obligations will be suspended. The contract between the customer and April Look can be partially or fully terminated by April Look or the customer. A Force Majeure is an event such as war, strike, riot, crime, natural disaster, failure of electricity, internet service or similar event. In these cases April Look will try to resolve all issues as fast as possible.
Last edit: 2016 March 18th